Sunday, December 13, 2009

Family is Everything


Family is one of those things that I have taken for granted and still do, unfortunately. They matter the most to me, and as I age (and sometimes mature) I understand more and more how much they mean to me. It used to be that i would always chose friends over family. I even tried to get left home from a couple of family trips, if i recall correctly. I would also try to make plans on a Saturday to attempt to avoid doing a family work-project and such. Well, things change. I have changed. I owe so much of who i am to my family. I am so glad to be a part of family that has been sealed together for time and all eternity. I love my family.

1 comment:

  1. So, if family is everything, why have you not informed this member of your family that you have a blog? have I been disowned? Fine! Be that way! *snif*

    ReplyDelete