Sunday, April 10, 2011

Change is Constant


Well, its that time of year again; school time. Normally I would balk at the idea of school or approach it in a somewhat begrudging attitude, but not anymore. Not that I haven't enjoyed my time here at home, and there are people that I am going to miss a lot, but I am ready to go back. I am not going to be living with any old buddies, or guys from my old apartment complex. I also won't be in my old ward. I decided that it was time for a fresh start. Something about this season gets me thinking about new beginnings, new life and new opportunities. I am pretty excited about this upcoming semester, actually. I feel like a lot of personal growth is on its way and a lot of challenging, yet rewarding, experiences. I was in Germany for the beginning of spring here (i know, I have a rough life) and I'm excited to be able to watch it start in Idaho. They are, after all, still experiencing snow and winter-like conditions. But that doesn't bother me! Im all for the challenge, experience, and joy that this semester has to offer. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment