Sunday, April 11, 2010

Beginnings and Endings


The end of one thing is the start of another, or so some random person once said. Maybe not a random person, but i just don't have the desire to look it up. As I come to the end of this particular chapter of life, I find myself reflecting on the past two years and what has transpired. It seems somewhat unreal to think back on how many amazing experiences I have had. All of which has led to who I am today in one way or another. I had very specific goals that I have been working on and it has been very rewarding to see some personal growth. I've got a long way to go still (everyone does) but I feel like I've finally accomplished what I set out to do before I went to the temple with someone.
Now don't go thinking that I'm gonna go marriage crazy here but rather that I finally feel ready for the next step in life. I'm more concerned about keeping up with the 17 units and finding a job somewhere, at this point so that will happen at some point. haha So here I sit on my bed, chatting with an old friend, listening to some good music and feeling excited for the future. Mom is saying that Idaho will never live up to what I am making it out to be, but we'll just see about that. Life is what you make of it, and I plan on making this a memorable semester! Life for the next three days will be a whirlwind of work, stress, packing, last minute visits and then a drive thru the night into the dawn of a new chapter of life. :)

1 comment:

  1. :)
    I think you're doing great and Idaho is gonna love you.

    ReplyDelete