Sunday, February 28, 2010

Clear Skies & Ice Cream Towers





Last night was the first night in a long time that wasn't overcast or raining or something so i grabbed my camera and ran out to the country in an attempt to take a picture that i have been waiting TWO WEEKS to take. I know, my life is SO hard. haha I took about 40 pics, maybe 5 of which i actually liked. I didn't get the "shot" that i had envisioned, but i got a few pretty ones nonetheless.(coolest word ever right there)

From there i ran over to the Ice Cream Co and met up with a bunch of friends and we tackled the La La Palooza (no idea how its spelled). What a mess! From there was a party of the "what if" game, followed by big booty, followed by ninja, followed by signs. Then a SECOND party of pictionary (boys won). Busy, fun night!

In case there may be those wondering why i just blogged about this, its to satiate the demands of those who feel that i have not been keeping up to date with current events. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving these more frequent blogs hyrum! :)
    And once again...AMAZING photos!

    ReplyDelete