Monday, March 8, 2010

The Future Looks Bright


Tonight I met with Brother and Sister Rawe to discuss potential careers that I might pursue and find something that I might be good at. We did not arrive at one profession that was "perfect" but I came away with a renewed perspective on life and a "can do" attitude. I feel like I literally can do anything! I finally have the right perspective- I just need to have faith that I will be led to make the right choices for me and for my future family. The gospel is so amazing and its such a wonderful feeling to feel that overwhelming sense of gratitude that just permeates your entire being. I love life. It keeps getting better and better all the time, and I can't even fathom what awesome experiences Rexburg might hold in store for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment