Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Family

Its all about family. Adam and Liz have been staying with us since Friday night and its been a lot of fun. We visited Grandma and Grandpa yesterday and got to spend some time with them. Today a high councilor gave a talk about families and their importance. I feel overwhelmed by how awesome my family is. We're not perfect, and we have a dysfunctional way of showing love and concern but we all love each other and love spending time together. We all live the gospel, and my brothers and sisters are raising their children in the gospel. I don't deserve a family as amazing as mine. I certainly don't deserve a rich heritage of faithful members giving their all to the church in spite of what life throws at them. I can't wait for the day when I will get to be in the temple with all my brothers and sisters and see what Heaven is like. I love my Family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment